To prepare the shell environment for ADRENALINE, follow these steps:
- Download the Toolchain for PULP v3 architecture, and uncompress it into a local folder
- Set the environment variable OR1K_TOOLCHAIN to the toolchain folder, e.g.
export OR1K_TOOLCHAIN=<toolchain folder>
- Add the bin folder of the toolchain to the execution path, e.g.
- Download the Adrenaline SDK, and uncompress it into a local folder
- Source the env/setup.sh file inside the Adrenaline SDK folder, e.g.
source <base folder>/adrenaline-sdk/env/setup.sh
- Steps 2, 3 and 5 must be executed on every shell environment before using the SDK, so consider to include these commands inside .bashrc or .cshrc!
- The SDK environment has been fully tested on Ubuntu 14.04, some issues are expected on different distributions.